HEadlight Help

I was wondering if anyone else has ever had this problem. I have a

2000 Firebird. My headlights still work AND THE MOTOR WORKS. wHEN i TURN THE HEADLIGHTS ON THEY POP UP WITH NO PROBLEMS. But, when I lowewr them the motor on the drivers side still runs for a minute when they close. It has not caused any problems yet, do you know how to fix it.
Reply to
dylancsaunders