heater control knobs

hi to everyone ..im new to this so bare with me lol ..anyway im looking for someone who would know about how to changing the heater controls to a see through clear ive seen a few grand am's with it .so i was just looking around and i was told to peel of the grey and the dial becomes white so anyone with suggestions feel free to contact me thanks :)

Reply to
lenaiannetti