HELP!

While I put my car in drive, I then step on the gas but instead of it just going it is reving up till the gear finally catch's and jerks the car. Then while waiting at a stop it will shift again on its own as if it wasn't pre adgusted in the first place. This is strange. I'm sure someone will know...Thanks for your help! B.

-- Message posted using

information at

blip1

Check your fluid level in the trans.

Reply to
watajob

Check the cable linkage, it may be worn, stretched, to the point it is not fully moving to the selected gear. My two cents.

Reply to
brxsep