Highest Milege Pontiac in here?

'98 GTP with 140 k miles on the odo, that's approx 228,000 km.

Mobil 1 all the way, no rust, no oil burn> I just put an alternator on my neighbor's 1998 V-6 Grand Prix. It has

Reply to
Max

Ebay

I have a Sunbird that I bought new in 89'. The car has never had any major work done to it. No engine work other than consistent oil changes at 3k. The tranny has been serviced twice by jiffy lube. Doesn't burn a drop of oil, just leaks at the valve cover. The car now has 267,000 miles on it and shows no sign of slowing down. Best 10k I ever spent in my life!!!

Jeff Foglietta

1967 Pontiac GTO 2004 Ford Mustang GT 1989 Pontiac Sunbird 2003 Chevrolet Impala

Reply to
Jeff

I have a 93 Grandprix 3.1 190.000 Km. Rebuilt Transmission last Week. Have Not Changed AnyThing Esle So Far Other Than Tune-up's . Excellent Car.

Reply to
Summit600========:)>

Reply to
jzwanenburg
1995 GA SE 3.1 210,000 kilometers New Battery Intake manifold gaskets replaced. everything else original including alternator and exhaust system.

Reply to
kato

210 000 kilometers = 130 487.95 miles
Reply to
FBR

Reply to
clevere

1988 Formula Firebird w/ 5 speed 178,300 miles on the odometer 286,938 Km converted for the metric impared

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

I'm in the US so I only know Miles and not KM. My '87 Pontiac 6000 has about

145,000+ miles on it. . I got it like 4 years ago June 2nd and it had 142,000+ on it. I don't go out much. It's a good 'old car. As far as I know, the previous owner drove it a lot of "long distance miles" and the engine, etc. is all great, as is the body. Ok, ok... honestly it is a bit of a jalopy right now but the work needed is not too major. Each year I get an inspection and oil change, plus I am wanting to do some more work on it.
Reply to
FuzzieDice