Low traction light flickering 2000 Grand Am

I have low Traction light coming on and off. Even when parked and after a short time ABS and Trac Off light comes on too. I'm assuming it's one of the wheel sensors that faulty. Any one seen this before?

Maciej

Reply to
Maciej

No, not I either, but that sounds like a good place to start.

Reply to
Mike

I didnt find any tsb's reguarding this. Does this happen before you put it into drive after starting up your car?

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville

Sound like ABS sensor to me. Check all ABS sensor connections at each wheel and make sure the connection is good. Secure the wire properly if it not properly done so. If you don't want to get it fix now, remove the fuse so the system won't come on or off by itself.

Reply to
Paul