Making Direction Blinker Louder

Hi all,
Anyone got any ideas how to make the blinker louder? I find lately that I'm driving with the directional's on for quite
awhile. At highway speeds I just can't here it anymore.
Sparks
Try this link. Found it by Googling. There may be others even better.
http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Product/showCustom-0/Pr-p_Product.CATENTRY_ID:2003364/c-10107/Nty-1/p-2003364/Ntx-mode+matchallpartial/N-10107/tf-Browse/s-10101/Ntk-AllTextSearchGroup?Ntt=musical%20turn%20signal

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:22:03 -0400, "Silver Surfer"

Thanks for your suggestion. Not sure if this car has that type of flasher. I'll have to check with the dealer. That flasher sounds like it would fit the bill exactly. Thanks for looking that up for me.
Sparks
It's a bitch getting old huh?

You could possibly move the location of where your turnsignal flasher is located. Now that dashboards are completely sealed up underneeath and have so much sound deadener it is harder to hear the click - click sound that they make.
Good Luck
Harryface 05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,555 miles
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:09:42 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote:

Sparks
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:09:42 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote:

Just get a Contour or Mystique. You can feel it thumping like a jack-hammer through the signal lever.
Or get a little piezo buzzer and hook it up so it goes"beep-Beep" when the signals flash. (might need one for right and one for left - use a high and a low and you even know which way it's flashing) <BG>