Need help locating spark plugs

I have a 96 pontiac grand prix v6 3.1 liter. I already have located the first 3 plugs in the front area very visible. However the last 3 are a bit difficult to locate. I was told they are in the back of the engine somewhere.I would appreciate any advice.

thanks for your time

Brad

Reply to
Brad

Honestly? I advise taking it into a shop to be worked on. The rear three are in the reversed location of the front three. Best way to reach them is from underneath the car. Thing is, if you have to ask this question, then you probably don't really want to mess with it.

Reply to
FBR

I would haft to agree with FBR on this one. If you dont know where the other three are you shouldnt be doing this unless you have someone knowledgeable in automobiles there teaching you everything you need to know about a plug and wire change.

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville

Reply to
Joseph A. Zupko