Park Light Problems

I have changed all the fuses in the fuse box that needed to be changed except for the Headlamp Circuit Breaker, and I still do not have any park lights or any dash lights do I need to change the Circuit Breaker(HDLP), and could this be the problem?:confused:

Reply to
HeyMarge525

I'm wondering what kind of car you have and what year it is.

"HeyMarge525" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au...

Reply to
Silver Surfer

Its a 1979 Plymouth Horizon! Come on dont you know anything?

Reply to
Bon·ne·vil

"HeyMarge525" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au...

Nope. That's not your problem.