GM Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Supercharger Belt Replacement Guide

My serpentine belt shredded itself a few days ago. Since the supercharger belt has to be removed to work with the serpentine belt,
I replaced it as well.
I took pictures of the process and wrote up a quick guide.
Here's the gallery - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/GM-Pontiac-Grand-Prix-GTP-Supercharger-Belt-Replacement-Guide
I'll be posting the serpentine belt and idler/tensioner pulley replacement guides soon.
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL