Pontiac Soltice and Warranty

Son has an 07 Soltice still under warranty?? he had a rattle that sounds like tin cans repaired under a factory tbo or whatever a good while back. The rattle is back. Will anyone repair it under warranty???

Reply to
Lil Abner

Like Saturn, GM stated any GM dealer with honor the factory 3 year

36,000 mile warranty. Think the question will be, is the knowledge for working on the Soltice be there for issues like yours? I myself have a 95 Firebird Trans Am that my local Chevy dealer takes care of. A solid dealer whom I purchased several cars from over 20 years so I know their work. Good luck, post back how you make out.
Reply to
brxsep

brxsep wrote in news:98c66af3-6fa0-4bbc-a509- snipped-for-privacy@v16g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

Just had my 07 solstice in for some warranty work last weekend at the local GM dealer. They'll still take care of you.

Reply to
Jay Marusich