pontiac stalling

My car is stalling on long trips. On the way back it will just turn itself off every few miles. I can usually restart it after a few minutes. Also the other day in town it turned off like it was out of gas, but I had almost half a tank. I filled it up and it started fine. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Reply to
a27

I swear that talkaboutautos and AutoForumz must actively go out and recruit stupid people to post on their boards. Same questions over and over, obviously they can't be bothered to see what has been asked before posting.. Many that sound made up. No info to work with. I can only sincerely hope they drive better than they post.

Reply to
FBR

I agree. I think the majority are made up just to populate the forum.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Take shorter trips. Buy an new vehicle. Stay home . Take the Bus. Just to name an few Troll.

Reply to
Reynaud