Re: 2000 MOntanna wipers stay up

I also have a montana 2000. My wipers started doing this about 2 weeks ago. Did you ever find out what the problem was? We worked on the wipers yesterday, but we had no sucess. Tig

Reply to
tig

MI also own a 2000 Montana. My wipers also stay up. Have you found the problem? What do I have to do to fix them? Bet

Reply to
tig

I followed the instructions from the following site and they are down now, but don't pull down into the hood area like they should and they pause at the top instead of in the down position. I think I need a new wiper arm. I hope I can get those separate from the motor.

Reply to
LS