Re: 97 grand am se ignition switch removal

"" wrote: > I have a 97 grand am. Everytime I go to start it the key will > not turn. I > have to work with it and wiggle it around until finally it > catches and the > ignition switch turns. It seems to be getting worse everytime > i go to start > the car. I am suspecting it needs a new ignition switch. I was > wondering how > do I remove the old switch and put a new one in?? Anyone with > any kind of > info would help me a great deal! Thanks!

either bad tumblers within the ignition cylinder if you cant get the key to turn or bad ignition switch and yes it is a fun one

Reply to
GPGTX