Re: Looking for steering wheel for 68 - 72 GTO

The wheel isn't the same for all of those years. What year is your car? There are several places where you can buy restored wheels or have yours rebuilt, but it's NOT cheap!

Does anyone know where I can find a RED, 3 spoke , delux steering > wheel, complete with center horn for a 68 - 72 GTO/Lemans? > Thanks for any info....
Reply to
Keith Stelter

Thanks for the reply. The car is a 70 GTO. It is actually a friend's car, but he doesn't use newsgroups. He said by the sound of it, you were describing the Custom Sport Wood wheel. He is looking for the Delux wheel with the horn buttons on all three spokes, although if you have info on the Sport wheels as well, he is interested if the prices are right. Thanks again

Reply to
Labrat

Thanks for the info, I'll send it off to him.

Reply to
Labrat