replacing 1997 Grand Am Motor with a 1994 Grand Am Motor

Is it possible to replace a 1997 Grand Am Motor with a 1994 Grand Am Motor. Are they interchangeable?

Reply to
CJBroussard

Why type engine? I seriously dobt it though, engine mounts will probably be different and nothing will line up. In 94 I belive there was the Quad 4 and the 3.3 liter V6, 97 aslo had the 2.4 Liter, but went to the 3.1 L V6, if I am not mistaking.

Reply to
An American Revolution