Series II 3800 intake leak pics

"Geoff Welsh"

If we all had that set-up, we could be selling these little pipes to local> dealers!!

If you mean dealerships...no, we wouldn't perform a repair that way. Not because it doesn't/wouldn't work, but because of the warranty issues...plus the parts department wants to sell those 400 dollar intakes.

I agree, excellent pictures....and excellent little repair. I only wish I had the time to fool around and repair things that way. It just doesn't work that way anymore.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Thanks

I know what ya mean. Heck if I could get 2 or 3 cars a day and charge them 500 bucks each...A person could make a good living off of fixing those. What does those intake jobs cost from a dealership?

Reply to
Bonnevilles R Kewl

Hey, the way I code in HTML works on *my* browser, on my friends browsers, and therefore most prolly on everyone else's browser - just everyone I know uses IE. So it can't be that wrong.

And just as a sidenote, I code using Notepad.

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

They say that XP is bad because it performs some chores for you - personally it's brilliant FOR that, why waste my productive time doing things the OS can do itself? Hehe!

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

Yeah XP also likes to call up mircosoft to go through registration crap and it also looks like a fisher price toy. Sorry Win2k Pro is as far as I'm going on the microsoft train. Also I hate all later versions of media player after 6.4. To much crap has to load before playing just a

600k media file. I use microsoft yes, but I d> They say that XP is bad because it performs some chores for you - personally
Reply to
Bonnevilles R Kewl

"Bonnevilles R Kewl" wrote

Just have to have the right "version".

That can be easily changed.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

It's the corporate version you want - no registration crap. And besides, with a powerful system MP8 is sweet as pie, dual P-III 500s runs it beautifully. Although I admit Winamp is better for most MP3/Wave stuff.

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson