SOLSTICE MOTORCADE

girlfriend and I, and her parents went to Queen Wilhemina State Part in Arkansas today

On the way up the mountain to the lodge, we met a total of FIFTEEN Pontiac Solstices coming down the mountain

first ones I have seen out on the street.

it was a beautiful day for looking at fall leaves, the Corvettes, and motorcycles were out in groups, also

Reply to
Green Acres is the place to be