Speedometer

Can you stop the speedometer from registering on a 2001 grand prix GT

Reply to
Sam Spade

Check the wiring going into the computerized speed control if that's what U got. I replaced a senson in the transmission only to find a 3 wire bundle from the throttle was making the speedometer erratic. Got a ticket B4 I figured that one.

1986 6000 but it oughtta help
Reply to
Steven Dinius

no you can not. it is tied to the cars computer and will shut alot of things down

Reply to
GT Grand Prix 00