Stalled Taurus

the engine turns over rapidly, but the car wont start, it has battery power, can you give a possible whats wrong?

Reply to
libraman

It's a Ford.

Tom

Reply to
Tom S

I remember a tow truck operator telling me there was a fuel pump reset button in the trunk of the Taurus that would need to be reset after a even a small impact. 15 second fix he charged $50.00 to do.

check it out dave

Reply to
David Van Nort

The first thing you got to do is get out of the car and look at that little blue oval thing on the front. It says FORD, or more specific: Fix Or Repair Daily. Its not a Pontiac.

Reply to
Dennis Smith

Reply to
Powell