starting problems not firing with my 2000 grand am se 2.4l engine

ok so here is what i maybe able to help others with if u r having starting issues check to see if ur pcm ignition fuse is blown if so replace it if the car
still doesnt start check to see if the fuse blew again if so its the ignition switch replace it and and the blown fuse once again that should fix the problem the pcm ignition fuse is under the hood! ok now for my new problem i have no spark i have checked the power going to the ignition coil and i have power i have also had the ignition coil checked at autozone it checked out fine i replaced the ckp or otherwise known as the crankshaft positioning sensor still nothing can anyone help me please? 2000 grand am se 4cyc 2.4l engine
james roe wrote:

most common on those was the coil housing assembly (the plastic battleship), next would be the ignition module.
that's assuming you even see RPM on the scan tool while cranking, and you are 100% sure you have a no-spark condition cuz that's very hard to correctly check on a Quad4
GW
replying to Geoff Welsh , James wrote:

No codes came up on the obd 2 scanner
replying to Geoff Welsh , Jame Roe wrote:

Ok so i got a new coil housing assembly and still nothing! :/
On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 14:18:00 +0000, Jame Roe

My first suspicion would be a bad cam or crank sensor - - -
Jame Roe wrote:

does a scan tool show RPM while cranking?
GW

I'm still betting on the Crank or cam sensor.