Thanks for ruining what was a good newsgroup.

Thanks to

and
and other message boards of thier ilk you can almost hear the IQ or the entire NG drop with a thud with each new post. Either they don't bother giving any details on what car/engine, post in all caps or with no caps, spelling and punctuation also seem to be beyond thier grasp. 90% of thier questions could be answered after spending 30 seconds on Google. If someone is too stupid to figure out how to use Usenet they ought not be posting on it. Not to mention the message boards will change or edit actual Usenet posts or user names as suits them. I'm not sure who tourques my bolts worse, the spammers or the dumbasses running and/or using these message boards. Now there are some folks using those boards who honestly need help. You can generally tell thier posts from the fact they give details and have thought out and written thier questions well, plus they will post a follow-up. Most though, I swear to god, have to be making shit up just to see if anyone will respond. What is the point of this rant you ask? No real point I guess, just felt like getting it off of my chest.

Reply to
FBR

I rarely bother to reply to message board posts any more. Mostly I just hit K for kill thread.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

I'll probably start doing the same thing but kill them at the sender level.

Reply to
FBR
« Paul »"

I'll be doing the same thing. No more responses to anything from those forums that link up to here.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai