Tuneup question....

I have a 95 Bonneville SSE and just made 150,000 miles. Anyone have an idea what is the suggested dealer tuneup list at this mileage and approximate cost. Also is there a site that I can go to for the listing of parts for this model that I don't have to pay for on the 'net? Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.

Reply to
MR-FDDADDY

I have a 95 Bonneville SSE and just made 150,000 miles. Anyone have an idea what is the suggested dealer tuneup list at this mileage and approximate cost. Also is there a site that I can go to for the listing of parts for this model that I don't have to pay for on the 'net? Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.

Reply to
Scott