Comments about '05 Vibe?

Hi, I'm considering a Vibe (base, manual trans) later this year. What has your experience been with this car: reliability, mpg? Thanks

--Paul

Reply to
P K

Paul,

I am waiting for delivery of an 05 manual Vibe. I learned so much about this car from

Doug

Reply to
Doug Mitchell

My sister has the Toyota MAtrix (twin car) with the performance package - 6 speed and she loves it. Typical Toyota quality and reliability designed in. The Vibe should be very comperable.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

Yep,

Ugly...