Who-Hoo!!!

FINALLY started work on my '64 GTO convertible this weekend. Had it in storage since the late '70s. Was waiting for the right time, I guess. Anyway, got it up in the air for the first time and really checked the frame. I was pleasantly surprised to find it is in GREAT shape! I knew the body was OK, and the moldings and such were all there, but to find the frame in better shape than the one in my driver '67 was a real nice surprise.

I took lots of pics, but really only have the front clip off right now. I'm thinking about a blog tracking my progress on the frame off job.

Anyway, just wanted to tell somebody!

Reply to
InjunRAIV

I am not one rush into things either.

Reply to
Scott Buchanan

Blogit. Sure would be nice to see progress and for you to have running record.

Reply to
RB

Nice! I wish I had my 64 convertible. It was red with a white top. I took out the 389 / 2speed and replaced it with a 400 / TH out of a 69 GTO. It was a real tire smoker. 12.94 was my best time on the strip. Eventually it was so rusty that I sold it to a junkyard for $25 and bought a 69 Vette to replace my 64 Vette that exploded.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul