Windshield and window questions

I just bought a ?95 Grand Am. It has a pit in the windshield that is right in my line of sight. Can I have it repaired? Or does it have to be replaced? Also, the driver?s side window only rolls down about an inch before it stops. Yes, it?s a manual window. Any ideas what might be causing it? I?ve done plenty of mechanic work before. My car?s kind of a "mechanic?s special". But I haven?t had a car this new before. Isn?t that sad? :) Any help would be great. Thanks

Reply to
95grandam

when you say it stops, does the handle keep turning or things binding up?

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

Scott Buchanan

Yes, sad; I just bought an '88 Grand Prix, and it's the newest I've had, don't know about your window, as mine are elect, and should go any time now.

Greg

fugitive
Reply to
95grandam