Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 Grandprix GT, daytime running lamps no longer come on... solutions?
Has anyone ever run into this ? Any ideas on what the part/fix might be? The one mechanic near me thought it may be a relay of some sort.. Any thoughts on total cost to fix? Thanks in advance.
1
1

new development in 94 grand prix problem
my daughter just also informed me this morning that the 94 grand prix i mentioned with the possible ignition switch/security/key tumbler problem has also been doing something else all the time,it...

94 grand prix problem??
it now appears that i probally have an ignition switch problem or key tumbler problem on my grand prix(counsel shifter-automatic),i can't believe the price of an ignition switch,just how hard is it to...

1995 Firebird Computer (PCM) Problem
I have a 1995 Firebird Formula that the A/C went out on. When my A/C guy looked at it, he said it would need a new compressor, dryer, etc., but also that he checked the computer to see if it was...
1
1

Pontiac engine question
I'm building a 421 now 428 pontiac engine, code 35B with 4 bolt mains. There are two oil passages that lead from #2 and #4 cam bearing journals to the deck surfaces. The heads are 6X. With the current...
3
3

FA:58 Pontiac mild custom

Pontiac Owner Apparel and Collectibles
Has all of your favorite Pontiac Owner Apparel, Racing Collectibles and Memorabilia, as well as Fan Apparel in stock and on SALE. Come see our Growing Selection of Pontiac, Racing Collectibles, NASCAR...

1995 sufire abs
have a 1995 sune fire with a 2.2 and the abs light has come on . is there a special scan tool to tell you what the problem is as i have a mac tools scan tool and there is no codes coming up for the...
5
5

possible "security" system problem???(grand prix)
i also have a problem that i think may be related to the security system on my 94 grand prix(3.4),some months back my car would not start,turn key and nothing,no crank and the key tumbler would stick...
4
4

Baffling problem with 1994 Grand Prix
My buddy has a '94 GP, 3.1, automatic. He has a problem with the starter circuit. Quite frequently, turning the ignition switch results only in a clank in the starter, but the starter will not spin...
14
14

My 86 GT feiro is over heating dont know if its the radiater
My 86 GT feiro is over heating and I have taken the temeristst out ( sorry for the spelling) and replace the water pump also The belt. i have but water as much as i can.... would a pin size hole in...
3
3

Torrent Refresh
Anyone know when/if the Torrent will be upgraded to the same platform as the new 2008 Saturn Vue?

86 GT feiro its an V6 over heating WHY
i have a 86 GT feiro its an V6. i have taken out the termistat and it has a new water pump why is it over heating????? i dont know why and i keep putting water in it but it still over heats!!!!!! what...
4
4

86 GT feiro blowen head gasket
i have a 86 GT feiro its an V6 and my head gasket is blown. what could i do to fix it with out taken the motor apart???? i have water in the oil so i know its the head gasket . i need some help is the...
3
3

2002 Grand Prix
What factory will fit a 2002 Grand prix that will play MP3?
3
3