Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

O Canada! Snappy Dispatch On VW-Porsche Marriage From Our Neighbor To The North
Here's nice piece of car-business analysis, from north of the border. Volkswagen wants to take another crack at the North American market, and according to biz writer Eric Reguly of The Globe and...

FA R/F side marker light for Cayenne

FA L/F side marker for Cayenne

FA L/F amber side marker light

Spare Tire On Cayman
Is it true that the Cayman does not have a spare tire but a sealant and pump? Has that been a problem? Are the tires of a size and type that are readily available at most places? Thanks
7
7

Potential problem with Porsche CPO warranty
Recently, I posted in the newsgroup regarding an issue I have been experiencing with my '02 996 TT. Specifically, it "pops" out of second gear while de-accelerating unless I keep light pressure on the...
6
6

importing from US
Hi I am shopping around for a Porsche Boxster between 2000-2002. I have heard of staying away from first generation Boxster since many had engine problems. Are first generation between 1997 & 1999?...
1
1

FA 944 con rod bearing inserts new OEM

FA Black leather brake handle assembly
eBay Mobile

Tire replacement on Porsche Cayenne S
I am a 76 year old who bought a 2006 Porsche Cayenne S, Titanium edition in December 06. Since I put on a little less than 20000 miles, I put it in the shop with the dealer for its first service...
6
6

Navigation Systems in Porsche Cayman
Does anyone know how good the navigation system is in the current Porsche Cayman for the US?
2
2

Cayman and Boxster--where are they made?
I read somewhere that the Boxster was made is Russia to cut costs--is this the case with the Cayman?
3
3

Porsche: 911-FORUM.COM
To: Porsche 911 fans I created a Porsche 911: Carrera, Turbo, GT2, GT3...site. It has Forums and Blogs of those respective 911 models. ---lawrence lugar it's currently under development. but still...
3
3

PORSCHE 996 Turbo Carrera 2001
Porsche 996 Turbo Carrera 2001 Roadster Giuen Holding Ltd. Goteborgsvagen 1. SE:43400 Kungsbacka Int. +46 (0) 705474830

911 windshield wipers?
My wife has an '84 911. The driver's-side wiper has always been a disaster -- it's bowed in the middle so there's a swath about 4" wide (naturally directly in the line of sight) that the wiper...
7
7