Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Porsche 924
Hi there! Want to try Porsche 924. Car is not expensive, so I'll spend not too much money. Why Porsche 924 - dream from my childhood... anyway it's can be realized )) Also another think, I will test...
2
2

Need an Opinion - 04 40th 911 or 05 C2S
I actually love the 04 40th Anniversary and have been hunting hard ofr the last few months for one however, I drove an 05 C2S and loved it as well. The 40th has alot going for it but so doe sthe 05...
4
4

968 turbo s
Anybody? Reasonable? Specs Please.......
3
3

Porsche 911 update includes 100% more awesome: Direct-injection, dual-clutch gearbox
While we like to chide the Stuttgart crew for "updates" to its 911 range, this newest one actually has some serious substance underneath the tweaked sheet metal. In addition to the revised headlamp...

"true" Porsche: Turbo, GT3, GT2
What's more of a 'true' Porsche: Turbo, GT3, GT2? amongst the 3, the Turbo would probably have to be the best value. the GT3, arguably the "purest"...and the GT2, when $200K is a drop in the bucket...

HELP !!! 91 C4 Clutch pedal is very hard
My second Porsche 911 was delivered to me today. This is the 2nd Porsche I have, I also own a 95 993 Cabriolet. Well when I got into the C4 today after the car was taken off the trailer I noticed the...

91 C4 question about upgrading to a board computer
Hi everyone, I just purchased my second Porsche 911. I already own a 1995 993 Cabriolet and my cab has the board computer in the tachometer, which is quite nice, showing the digital speed, outside...

A Haldex system for the next Porsche Carrera 4 ?
World Car Fans have published some spy shots of the Porsche 997's "facelift", sparking rumours about the next Carrera 4 which could be equipped with a new all-wheel drive[...] Read More: NewsHub:...

www.RepairBooks.co.uk
We have thousands of repair manuals for all makes of car and motorcycle, please contact us and request the manual you require.

DSG?
I have heard the new models are going to have DSG transmissions. From what little I admittedly know, that weirds me out. It's just then just like an automatic where you manually change the gears? With...
6
6

1988 Porsche 944 For Sale
Selling a red exterior/black leather interior 1988 944. Kept in AZ for 9 years until moving to Chicago 1.5 years ago. This is its second winter, and it has been parked a majority of the time in a...

Porsche: Sales will not be influenced by the economical crysis
Porsche officials seem confident regarding the 2008 sales although the economical crysis in the USA is in collaps. According to company's CEO even if the crysis will be more severe the German...

Tiptronic VS Manual
Generally-speaking, everything being equal: Does a Manual 911 VS a Tiptronic wear out faster? If so, to what extent...
2
2

Ampro 2 Post Lift {long}
America's Pride Lifts or how NOT to sell product I ordered a 2 post lift from America's Pride in Seekonk Mass and paid via bank check. The first lesson in all of this is always pay via credit card,...
2
2

Re: Z06
:>I love the Corvette Z06 - just love it, on paper and off. :> :>But I wouldn't spend 75K for a new Z06...I wouldn't even spend 50K for a :>Vette... :>I'd spend, however, 50K for a 911 Turbo - albeit...
1
1