2 people killed in Carrera GT at Ferrari trackday :-(

My brother told me about this story several days ago. I still haven't been able to figure out why a Carrera GT was at a Ferrari track day event (other than maybe to show the boys from Maranello that the German horse prances faster =). But the initial "rumor" that I heard was that the gentleman driving the CGT swerved hard at over 100 MPH to avoid a Ferrari coming out of pit lane too close and too quickly, lost control, hit the grass and skidded into the wall so hard that the impact killed him and his passenger. Don't know if that's true but it's a sad thing.

Reply to
Steven Grauman

Re: 2 people killed in Carrera GT at Ferrari trackday :-(

Yeh, one of them was Corey Rudl, #1 Internet marketeer, $40 million in 7 years

cp

Reply to
cp