Tapping into power for Radar detector on 05 Boxster S

I'd like to tap into a switched power line to power my radar detector. I understand that on previous Boxsters, the panel on the side of the console near the gas pedal would pull off to easily get access to the wiring. Does anyone know if the 987 Boxster works the same way, or is there a better way? thanks in advance, John

Reply to
johnprtl