$430 for 22500 service of Boxster S at Manhattan Motor Cars - expensive or just normal?

Positively cheap (by Porsche std.), wait until you need a repair, then you can start crying to your valet... Regards, Martin

Reply to
Martin²

I think you got lucky.

Reviewing an old post about getting ripped off on an oil change and alignment by a CT dealer for my Boxster S, I remembered that the board was horrified to hear of my $250.00 alignment charge.

Well guess what? If you think that was bad, Manhattan Motorcars quoted:

two weeks ago. Maybe I should drive to Peoria or something the next time I need a service.

I skipped the alignment and had the radio replaced under warrantee.

It doesnt work so I have to go back.

Cheers.

Reply to
cwlondon