Anyone interested in Porsche Hot wheels (1:64 scale) collection?

I have hot wheels, matchbox, corgi, majorette, siku, playart, tomy, speedy, ertl, etc...(nl junk names like Maisto or other chinese made crap)....... they are all 1:64 scale and 98% mint and maybe 95% loose (as in not in their original packaging).

I do not have any redlines that I can recall (maybe a chrome P-911?).... I think total about 600 total with no dups.... there are about 50 different "P-911's"....

None of these were purchased in the last 4-5 years... they are all older than that....

send message to snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net if you are intersted... I would prefer to sell them as one big lot, but that may not be practical.....

Reply to
msp282