Tiptronic failure 968

Hello all,

The Tiptronic in my 93 968 just stopped working. It hops into automatic and shifts ok. So I'm guessing there is a computer control that may be damaged. Anyone kinow where it is? I'd like to pull it out and see if it can be repaired, or at least see if I can replace it.

Any info would be very welcome. Thanks

Reply to
WRU

Yep, common problem, find answer in the discussion forum of

(sorry mine's manual). Regards, Martin

Reply to
Martin²