brake light problem

My brake light works but it only turns on when the pedal is to the floor, when I press lightly it does not turn on.i took the floor under the pedals
out but did not find a ajustment. Can someone tell me were it is...
thanks Erik snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
My brake light only works when the pedal is to the floor but the brake work just fine.Did not find any ajustment under the pedals behind the plate I need some help
thanks Erik snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
The brake light switch on most 911s is in the brake master cylinder. Maybe you need a new one, or you just need to bleed the brakes to get more pressure on the switch. AFAIK there is no adjustment.