Centerforce Clutch

Hi folks

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction after hours of googling I am not getting that far. I want to get a centerforce clutch kit for my '90 S2. There are no distributors in Australia so I'll have to import one. So im looking for a shop online that is a fair price and will send overseas. So far the best I have seen is 387$ from performance international, who say they do overseas but their site seems quite outdated and they have not responded to my emails. Next was I'm.com, who have the kit for $388 but don't appear to ship overseas. I know big companies like pelicanparts can do it but they charge almost double! ($695) for the same kit. Considering the cost of postage and currency exchange rates I'd like to buy from the most cost effective store.

Any help appreciated.

cheers,

Adam.

Reply to
AdamG

You might try these guys:

Hi folks

Reply to
someone

Thanks.. A couple of them i had already seen but at the minute 'nopionline' seems good i am just awaiting their shipping quote. Unfortunately its always the same with any brand you choose there is always good stories and bad. I have heard also complaints regarding the OEM setup with the updated spring design being prone to busting/dropping springs which is a concern, So i figured i have a chance of something going wrong whichever one i choose and considering the price benefit i can import the centerforce for vs OEM in australia its worth a go.

Cheers,

Adam.

Reply to
AdamG