Head Unit Installation

I own a 1987 Jeep Wagoneer Limited. I am looking to install a new head unit. I cannot find anyone who makes a install kit, wiring harness, etc.. to do the install. I am looking to install the Pioneer DEH-P8MP or JVC's KD-SHX850, the KD-AR8500, or the KD-AVX1. I also am installing new MTX speakers, Alpine amp, and subs. I just want a good system in the vehicle because I like my music and want it to sound good. I would like to know if anyone can help me resolve my installation problem. I have been in contact with Pioneer Inc. and Jvc to no avail. I have also e-mailed Metra, American International, and Scosche and they have nothing for me as far as installation hardware. I would appreciate your time, help, and expertise in this matter. Thank You.

Reply to
realghy

An adaptor harness makes things easier but you don't really need one. Just wire it up without it.

Reply to
« Paul »