FA: '84 Porsche 944- low price, no reserve

'84 Porsche 944 for repair, parts, or restoration. Timing belt broke, customer didn't want to invest money in repair because it was a secondary car, so we took it off his hands as a favor to him. However, we don't really have time to invest in diagnosing and repairing it, & it's taking up storage space we need for customer cars, so we've put it up on EBay.

For any details not in the listing, e-mail Dave at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.

Reply to
RidgebackAuto