Fikse rims on boxster

Hi, I'm from Belgium (Europe) and really fell in love with the Fikse rims showed on their website

I can't find any information on European dealers so I was wondering :do they have european dealers *and* how much do these beauties cost (17") .Also what size should I fit under a '97 Boxster ? It has the Turbo3 17" rimsright now and they look a little "too small" for my taste, I'd rather havethe wheels to be a bit wider .TIA !

-- Bye Bart Baeyens Pinball ???

Bart Baeyens