i'm in love with a BMW!

MMMMMM M6 excellent!!!

want it! want it now!!!

Reply to
Vamp

how does it feel to come out of the closet? ;-p

they are v.nice cars though.. shame about the front lights but everything else is pretty much spot on.

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

Yuck! They are one of the most ugly cars I ever did see, and I see a lot of them here in Hale. And £80,000?!?! How much is the new M5 gonna be? Surely nowhere near that price. There would be several cars above that hunk 'o' pigshit on my list of lotto-funded cars....

Reply to
[-=Dan=-]

I don't see the market for it.

It's an M5, with the practicality removed, and an *extra* £20,000 on top of the price.

Who would buy one ?

I'd happily pay a premium for the M5 over the M6 - to have it the other way around is crazy !

Reply to
Nom

hey i'd have a BMW with the M badge, any over BMW is a no no except maybe the Z8 :)

Reply to
Vamp

Bear in mind i'm a massive BMW fan...

I wouldn't want an M6. I'd take an M3 CSL or M5 over one anyday.

There is a 645 cab at the building next to us...ugly IMO.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

You'll get used to it.

BMW is going to race the M6, there are no plans to race the M5.

Once the M6 starts winning, the ulgy duck will transmogrify to beautifull swan overnight. All those ugly curves will suddenly have a "Technik" reason and you will love it.

Don't especially like BMW's but I could make a lot of compromises on esthetics for > 500 HP roadcar. ;-)

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Niiiiiiice...