Fitting IPOD / MP3 to Boxster

FAQ on fitting IPOD / MP3 to boxster with CDR22 or PCM1, also details of AUX-IN cable

Craig Jump

MP3 players in cars are cool. I really want to emulate this portable mp3 player project:

Click through 7-17 of these pics:
I may have to buy a Cayenne to complete it. Otherwise, I'm looking at a

280R or a V120 for my car...

DS

95 993 Coupe
Reply to
The Dead Senator

I don't see a FAQ.

How do you control the iPod from your stereo with this thing?

Reply to
Dan Stephenson

Hmm, and for now I just usingthe iTrip FM transmitter. The quality isn't that great, and I have to boost the volume, but it works.

Reply to
Dan Stephenson

Craig Jump