Hatch carpet for sale.

I have black hatch carpet and the carpet that is attached to the back of the back seat out of my 85.5 944 for sale. The hatch carpet is in very good shape and the other piece is in good shape. Best offer can have them.

Reply to
Brett Jenkins

I am interested but have absolutely no idea of their worth......ballpark figure????

cheers

Mark

Reply to
Mark

I can't find anything on ebay, or any of the usual parts sites that gives me a ballpark. Does anyone have an idea?

I'll shoot some pictures of it later today and post them, so you can see their condition.

Reply to
vball

I paid USD $75 at at PartsHeaven for a good un-faded rear deck carpet. and $10 for the piece that goes on the back of the rear seat.

Mark wrote:

Reply to
D Corley

A Porsche hatchback, Rubbish. Wrong group, you need the Audi / VW group

Reply to
Rob

troll.

Reply to