have 924, look to fix or upgrade

hi there. got a '81 924 (euro spec) that has a good body, an ok engine, and a driver that really doesn't have a good understanding of all things mechanical. can anyone recommend whether I should invest in refurbishing or should I look to upgrade. All advice appreciated. Thanks.

Neil

Reply to
Neil Birch

I have a 1987 924S in excellent shape, HOWEVER, I'd save the money you'd spend to fix/upgrade and buy a good used 924S/944. You can purchase these for $3-5K. They might need some repairs/maintenance but you'll be happier in the long run.

Mike

Reply to
Mike