HELP !!! 91 C4 Clutch pedal is very hard

My second Porsche 911 was delivered to me today. This is the 2nd Porsche I have, I also own a 95 993 Cabriolet. Well when I got into the C4 today after the car was taken off the trailer I noticed the clutch is very very hard. The clutch pedal is hard that my foot can't hold the clutch at a traffic light and I noticed the car slowly moving due to my tiring leg. I was under the impression that the C4 had the same clutch set up than my 993? I haven't had the time to put the car on my lift today to check it out further, so I called the previous owner and he seems to think the clutch is cable operated. I test drove a 1987 Targa 2 weeks ago and I don't it's clutch pedal was nearly as hard as the one on my newly bought C4. Before I put this car on my lift, any ideas so I know what I'm going to be looking for to solve this problem? Thanks up front snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Martin Autobahn Auto

Reply to
bnzmn600