how do I strip a porsche steering wheel?

Hi,

I want to mount a Porsche steering wheel. So I have to strip the cover, but don't know how.

First I should identify the model. Seems to be very old (1970?). 38 cm in diameter. The center looks like this: _____ / ( ) \

-------

The outer wheel was available in leather and in plastics. The center was covered either with the porsche emblem or with a "porsche" writing.

I already removed the rubber covering. Now there is a rocker switch beneath. Three switching devices, so you may press everywhere. But only one contact, so I believe they all three activate the horn.

I either may remove the rocker switch or the case half from below. Where should I start?

thanks in advance

Jan

Reply to
Jan Tisje