How to rent a Porsche in Ireland?

Hi, I'm flying into Dublin in late May for a two week vacation.

Anyone out there know how I can rent a Boxster for two weeks?

If the roads in Ireland are anything like they are in Britain, I will really really regret being stuck with a Fiat Punto or such instead.

Please post,

Reply to
Dan Stephenson

I would be _very_ surprised if anybody in Ireland rents Porsches. However, you mat want to ask on the newsgroup ie.general.

You could also try the Porsche Centre Dublin

- they should know if anybody inIreland is renting out 986s.

Reply to
Philip K