Porsche Cayman spy pictures

It looks like a 911, but no rear side windows...

vricardo

I'm not sure I like it. Then again, I'm not sure that I don't either... These prototypes usually change somewhat before they land in our laps, though, and I have a feeling this one could go either way for me.

I'd be interested in any other shots of this if anyone comes across them. Or if anyone spots a new Porsche sportswagon...

DS

95 993 Coupe
Reply to
The Dead Senator