NADA guidelines for Porsche sale

I have a 67' 912 in need of interior and body work. I live in San Diego (on the coast) and the car has a few rust spots on the body. I don't have the time, money or inclination to restore this vehicle so I'm inclined to sell. I tried to determine what the fair market value is for the car, but there aren't any other 912 cars in the paper. I checked NADA guides on line and got a value for low, medium and high book.

Q: The car is mechanically good, is NADA guide for low book minus the estimated cost of the rust repair a fair price to list?

TIA

Reply to
Buckwheat

a fair price is whatever someone's willing to pay you for it :)

but seriously, check the 912 registry for examples of fair market pricing - lots of cars for sale there.

The Queen of Cans and Jars