Ping : The Dead Senator

Senator...

Just as fast as I got here...I am going away. It has been quite an adventure. Things did not go so well up here. The company I was working for sold out to a competitor and I was "let go" along with the rest of the staff mid-April. I searched in vain for similar work and found nothing. I had no choice but to sell the new house and will be going back to San Diego next week...Good news is I got a great offer from a company down there ($60K during training, over $100K when I go online fulltime) and the best part...They have a Bellevue satellite office. I should be back in 2 years max. The S2 was a huge adventure...I gave it to a car carrier back in March...3 weeks goes by, no one knows where the car is. I finally hear from the broker near the end of April...the driver died in his sleep in the cab of the truck! They had to move the whole truck to Vegas where another carrier (bunch of idiots) brought it here. They got lost on the way to my house and ended up in Federal Way! I had to drag my ass down there to get her...May 10th! Get ready for this...the morons tried chaining the car down by the drain holes in that second underbody that the Porsches get! They tore two nice holes in the bottom to the tune of $1700. Anyway, I will be leaving the car with a friend in Renton and come back up Monday, June 7th to DRIVE it home...If you are going to be around your house at noon, I will stop by.

Devs!

Reply to
Devils944S2

Devs, it's been a pleasure to read your posts over the years. We've all learned much from you and shared many (troll related) laughs. Best of luck to you and the Porsche, drop the group a few lines from time to time so we know how your doing.

Paddington

86 944
Reply to
Paddington

Reply to
Devils944S2

Take the 101 thru southern OR on a weekday (less traffic) I guarantee a good time in the right car ;)

Bernard

Reply to
Bernard Farquart

Reply to
Devils944S2

Agreed.

Even the troll bludgeoning was entertaining.

Reply to
rory911