Re: 944 Wheel Spacers

spend the extra money and buy the wheel adaptors that include wheel studs pressed into the spacer. I've got them on my 928 with no problems for over a year. You can get them at vertex...

no affiliation with them

HTH, Scott

I want to bring out the rear wheels of my 1986 220bhp turbo.Does anyone have > any experience in this, what is the maximum width and any problems > associated with suspension bottoming or increased bearing wear etc. > > Steve > > >
Reply to
Scott C.