Re: Need AutoCheck report for 87 944

"tones" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

Hey guys, > > Was wondering if anyone out there with an AutoCheck.com acct. might > be > able to run a report for me. I checked my 87 944 thru Carfax, but > AutoCheck shows a few more reports for it. Any help would be greatly > appreciated. > The vin is: WP0AB0949HN472152. > > If anyone is in need of a Carfax report, just let me know and I'd be > happy to run it for you. > > Thanks, > > Tony > > >

Hi does your offer still stand for the Carfax... I think I am looking at little odometer fraud and maybe the truck I bought is rebuilt...

I am also looking for AutoCheck if you find someone...

If you can help I will post the VIN thanks

nevlis

Reply to
nevlis